-=PCTechTalk=- www.Nachi removal tool

  • From: "milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 07:41:23 -0800

I am trying to find the removal tool for this worm..
I ran Panda AFTER I ran AVG..AVG says it's still there and can't be
removed.--even tho I quarenteened it??? It shows up in AVG as
wins/dllhost.exe..it doesn't show up on Pandaactive scan.. driving me nuts.

It's on another computer that still won't let me get into certain web sites
and I can't donwload any Micro updates for windows. The page won't open.

It also has a " windows can't open this file----" I ran a copy of Symantic
for Blaster and it came up negative so I am still lost with THAT.
I managed to scan and defrage the system. AND cleaned it for unnecessary
files.

  *~<*> Mary Lou<*>~*
                 /\ - /\
    kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx