-=PCTechTalk=- Re: slow computer

  • From: "GMan" <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 18:40:30 -0400

Cristy,
    Allow it to also take care of the Recycle bin (if you don't do this
often yourself) and the Catalog files (temp files created by the Indexing
utility).  If you use 3rd party web broser toolbars (Google, Yahoo, etc.),
leave the Program files alone.  If you're not using any of these, go ahead
and select the top one, too.

    For ideas in helping in other ways, what's the total size of your C:
drive?

Peace,
GMan