-=PCTechTalk=- Re: slow computer

  • From: Murray White <phymur@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 21:55:27 -0700 (PDT)

take a look in add/remove programs to see if you have things there you either
don't need or you did not put there.

how much RAM?

go into the task manager and look for and post the #'s for these items

a. # of processes
b. cpu usage --this % will move up and down but get a general idea
c. provide the two figures of the commit charge

MW