-=PCTechTalk=- Re: signature generator

  • From: donelias@xxxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 03:14:06 -0600

This is the message that I posted to the Keyboard Cowboy
after he pointed out to me the proper way to get the files.
I will try to download the executable later but I now don't
expect any problems.  Thanks.

Yes, I remember the choices but (incorrectly) assumed that
it was the same information to be downloaded - just that one
was zipped and the other was not.  It seemed like the right
thing to do at the time   :^)

Don