-=PCTechTalk=- Re: signature generator

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 00:52:34 -0500

What site did you download it from? Seems to me like you may have downloaded
those help files they have on the old author's site. Make sure you get it
from SourceForge. Here's a direct link to the downloadable exe file:
http://tinyurl.com/4cdc2

Once downloading this, it WILL be the exe file.

Let me know if you have any problems.

---Troth