-=PCTechTalk=- Re: photo shop program

  • From: Tori <verse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 13:52:11 -0600

It isn't necessary to have the latest, newest version of PhotoShop, should
you want to use it.  So long as the version is compatible with your OS, you
can often get a version behind the current one pretty
reasonably.  PhotoShop was created for manipulating photos although it does
a whole lot more.  A lot of people think PSP is easier to use than
PS.  I've tried both and much prefer PS, but that may be simply because I
used it for a couple of years before trying PSP.  And I have a built in
'expert' in the house who taught me to use it.  I also used a lot of online
tutorials and the PS help files.  You may be able to get 'trial' versions
of both (expire in 30 days or less).  I'd suggest doing that and then
getting whichever one you get the best results and find easiest to use.

Tori