-=PCTechTalk=- Re: pctechtalk WASTED BANDWIDTH

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 15:11:19 -0700

Ah the difference my ISP is dial up and yours is cable maybe?
So How do you know you're emails are protected by Norton?

As to ISP servers protecting from viruses -- no thanks.  I
couldn't get on the Internet or use email (except
intermittently) for 3 days because my ISP wasn't ready for the
sobig virus that struck.  Don't think they have it completely
plugged yet because it seems like 1 out of 5 emails I get are
that virus and Norton catches them all.

Judith

- Enough people not using my server can use the function, so my
vote is that it is my server (cable company) -
CrisS