-=PCTechTalk=- Re: our cell phones

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 09:37:39 -0400

I think what "called number pays" actually refers to is the fact that a cell
phone user, on most services, pays for ALL airtime used by the phone whether
the call is incoming or outgoing.  In many cases, service plans include more
minutes than ever get used, so it could be said that there is no charge for
calls, but in reality the minutes ARE paid for.... so yes, the called number
does indeed pay.

Don