-=PCTechTalk=- Re: odd problem

  • From: "GuitarMan" <PCTech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 19:34:47 -0400

Hi Suzanne,
    I know VERY little about the specifics in WinME since it only lasted 2
weeks on my system before I reformatted and went back to Win98SE.  I've
since gone to a dual-boot system with Win98SE and Win2000 as my OSs of
choice.

    Are you asking about Stacks?  If so, the answer is Yes.  WinME still
uses them.  The same procedure should increase them under both OSs.

Peace,
G Man

PCTechTalk Owner