-=PCTechTalk=- Re: odd problem

  • From: "GuitarMan" <PCTech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 16:33:57 -0400

Mikey,
    Actually, it's not being shut off, it's just not going to start up when
you boot up the computer (unchecking an item removes it from the system's
list of items to start during bootup).  You may have meant the same thing,,
but I wanted to clarify what happens when you uncheck something in there.
8^)

    As far as a RAM manager program, I don't use them.  Hopefully, the
person who mentioned it will see this and reply to you.

Peace,
G Man

PCTechTalk Owner