-=PCTechTalk=- Re: need some help

  • From: "Dolores" <inquisitive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 01:38:10 -0500

no I haven't and I'm afraid to try that route as when I clicked on file,
import there were the choices of the different e-mail programs but not say a
specific folder so I'm not sure if I chose the OE 6 what it would do to all
my other messages.  It's way past my bedtime so I'm just going to leave it
for now and see if anyone has any other ideas - thank you though for the
suggestion as I do appreciate your taking the time - my computer has had a
belly ache all week - first it arbitrarily changed my color setting, then
uninstalled my 2 printers and took me 3 attempts to get them to work right
and now this - I just had it reformatted for this kind of thing and a year
and a half ago when I had it done, it worked really well for 9 to 10
months - this time it didn't last 2 weeks :-(  anyhow like I said thanks!
Dolores