-=PCTechTalk=- Re: more picaso help please

  • From: "Joyce" <jmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 19:21:40 -0600

A quick scan does not find any other replies to your inquiry so I will give
it a try.  I believe if you click on remove picture it will delete it from
your computer unless you have copied the picture to another program or to a
another folder.  And I think the pictures from"My pictures" that are picked
up and placed in Picasa are still in My Pictures (just copied to Picasa).
Joyce