-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fw: Save 50% on Dragon Standard 8

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 08:12:35 -0500

Hi Cris,

Did not order yet but am saving the info, still deciding.  I dont think mom
uses email enough yet to warrant it for her, she is more of a "googler" for
now but I still may investigate it for me at some point if it types pretty
fast when you talk.  I am a very fast typist but do suffer "carpel tunnel
syndrome" due to years of medical transcribing.

I wouldnt mind trying it for myself if I can get it half price.  I used to
worry uh oh , will I be replaced with one of those programs back when I was
a medical typist but I do not think those programs can do everything we did
in that capacity in understanding what a sentence context is rather than
what it just sounds like.

cristy