-=PCTechTalk=- Re: more picaso help please

  • From: "Joyce" <jmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 10:33:19 -0600

I just did a quick look around and "My Pictures" are still in the folder and
they are also in Picasa labeled "My Pictures"
I don't know what we have done differently!  I am still learning the program
too and have a long ways to go.  I would think though that you could
highlight the pictures in Picasa that were in My Pictures and copy them back
or move them back, whichever you prefer.
Joyce