-=PCTechTalk=- Re: friend's new laptop - acting weird

  • From: "Bashful Bob" <Bashfulbob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 10:35:30 -0600

Hi Chris
No, you can have a mouse with a long tail.

Forgot about the mice's that have cradles. They weren't out yet when I got
mine.

How long does a charge last on them there mice's with a cradle?

Did you call Dell yet?

Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee,
you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute
to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in
error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and delete this
information. Thank you