-=PCTechTalk=- Re: freelist

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 21:49:12 -0500

Not meaning to make any waves here, but the way I see it is that this list
isn't mine and if I choose to be on this list then I must do what it takes
to get along and I must also follow any rules imposed.  If it takes doing
something a little different than is my regular routine to be here then
that's the cost of being here.  I enjoy html emails too but I don't use them
in groups because they cause problems.  If ever I find that giving this
(html emails) up is too high a price to pay to be amongst such an admirable
group of knowledge and information, then I will leave the group.  I also
don't send my customers files that I know they can't open because they don't
have the proper app installed on their machines, even though I created the
file with my favorite app.  Instead, I opt for sending a file in a format
they can open, created in an app that I may not be as pleased in having to
work with.

Take care,
Pam