-=PCTechTalk=- Re: cleanup

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 11:56:10 -0700

I allowed EVERYTHING..even stuff I never did before..it just won't go on the
internet. It stops incoming but outgoing??? And I redownloaded 3 times.
still the same thing. It always worked fine..unless the tech who installed
the system did a security set up in IE or even windows I don't know
about...buried somewhere. Just dunno. I turned off the auto part of Norton
for installing..offline..