-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Windows Media Player

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 21:03:45 -0700

Well it already became an issue with PSP 9.  Went on a
search for just XP fonts and I can't find anyplace to
download them again.  I only left 32 fonts on my computer
and when I look at the list of the XP default fonts (which
are more than I have left)- I think I may have goofed up
royally.

Would the disk for Office 2007 have the fonts on it?

Judith
EZ step by step Videos show you how to make
ebooks, ebook covers and audio books
http://www.agoodread.com

lol

I'm glad you're more up to date, device-wise.  But I can't
help but think
that too many fonts were removed.  Hopefully that won't
become another issue
down the road.

Peace,
Gman