-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Windows Media Player..

  • From: The Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chris <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 23:20:01 -0500

It took a little research to find the answer to that question.  Frankly, I was
a little baffled when the download didn't work.  Seems that V 11 will work with
all versions of Windows XP dated 2005 or later, and having SP2.   I have XP
Media addition, but it's dated 2002.  I'm not sure how I got here........this
computer isn't that old!!  Bottom line, I can't install V 11 on this
computer..........at least *I* don't know how to do it.
   Regards from

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
           ,,,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬
 Cincinnati, Ohio - Scottsdale, Arizona
 Wednesday, 11/1/2006, @ 11:16:50 PM EST
 It's the Soldier, not the reporter who has given us
 the freedom of the press.

 It's the Soldier, not the poet, who has given us the
 freedom of speech.

 It's the Soldier, not the politicians that ensures our
 right to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

 It's the Soldier who salutes the flag, who serves
 beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the
 flag.

On Wed, 1 Nov 2006 17:39:41 -0000, Chris wrote:
[-]   A is correct
[-]   Can you explain B for me?
[-]   By media version of XP do you mean MCE because 11 installs on normal =
Pro, Home and x64 XP's for me (now it's no longer a beta)
[-]
[-]   Chris
[-]