-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Windows Media Player

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 10:05:02 -0700

Gman,

That would be super!!!!!

Here is the font list I found for XP:

http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fonts/winxp.htm

Only one program is balking at not having all the fonts
listed above and that could be the last time I used it, I
made text in a font that is no longer on the list so the
dang thing is short circuiting :-)

Also wouldn't it be EZ-ier to just zip up the listed fonts
above and then I can put them in my Windows font folder?

Here is what I have on my computer now:
Accent SF (tt)
Accord Heavy SF Bold TT
Accord Light SF TT
Accort Light SF Italic
Arial, Arial Bold, Arial Bold Italic, Arial Italic
Comic Sans MS, Comic Sans MS Bold
Courier New
Franklin Gothic Book, Italic, Medium, Med Italic
Gautami
Georgia, Bold, Bold Italic, Italic
Impact
Johansson Sans
Lucida Console, Lucida Sans Unicode
Mangal
Marlett
MS Sans Serif
Modern (all res)
MS Mincho
MS Sans Serif 8 10 12 14 18 24
MS Seruf 8 19 12 14 18 24
My Bloli
Palatino Linotype, Bold, Bold Italic, Italic
Roman (all res)
Script (all res)
Sylfaen (TT)
Symbol 8 10 12 14 18, 24
Tahoma (TT)
Tahoma Bold (TT)
Times New Roman, Bold, Bold Italic, Italic
Trebuchet MS, Bold, Bold Italic, Italic
Verdans, Bold, Bold Italic, Italic
Walkway Bold (TT)
Webdings
WingDings

As you can see I stupidly removed the rest because I
thought programs would only need what was left in my font
folder.  Now do you see why I would be dangerous if I
answered techie type questions (LOL).

Judith

________________________________

It probably does have them and only installs the ones that
it finds missing
(along with a ton of additional fints that aren't
missing).

I'm still running XP as my main system.  If you can supply
me with a list of
the ones you're missing, I'll be happy to make them all
available to you.

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php