-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Windows Media Player

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 15:13:36 -0400

Judith,
    Any way you could supply me with just a list of the ones you need?

    I'll also let you in on a little secret.  Making boo-boos like this is
the best way to learn what NOT to do.  You'll never stumble on a book that
tells you what not to do, so you need to learn that part on your own.  I am
also guilty of doing this with my Fonts.  The scary part is that I've done
it more than once.      lol

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php