-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Tools similar to Ad-Aware. Now Spyware Terminator

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 15:00:03 -0500

Hi Suzanne,
    I really appreciate hearing of your first hand experience with it and I
agree that toolbars and similar measures might be great for the initial
purge, but should be removed shortly after the system has been cleaned.

    So far, my experience has been that the newer ones are becoming too
bloated.  The more technically advanced the nasties get, the more stuff they
add to the utilities that fight them.  The biggest problem with that is that
the extra bloat bogs down our computers almost as much as the stuff they're
supposed to protect us from.         :0(

Peace,
GMan
http://tinyurl.com/2s8x23
"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"