-=PCTechTalk=- Re: The offending update is

  • From: "BashfulBob" <Bashfulbob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 09:09:58 -0500

What link Gman
No link was specified. 8-)

Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by McAfee's
(Got fed up with Norton's)

This message and attachment(s), if any, is intended for the
sole use of the individual and/or entity to which it is
addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and prohibited from disclosure under applicable
law. If you are not the addressee, or authorized to receive
this on behalf of the addressee, you are hereby notified
that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone
this message or any part thereof. If you have received this
in error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and
delete this information and all attachments from your
computer and network. Thank you.