-=PCTechTalk=- Re: System Restore

  • From: "Jo Ann Weaver" <hillfarm3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 19:41:29 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

 Hi Cristy,
The problem with mine couldn't have been that they were too old. I usually
just tried to set them back a couple of days to avoid losing as little as
possible. I'm not sure about space, but I always had plenty of room on my
hard drive. And darn WinXP won't even restore to it's own set points. I
think SR worked better in ME.

Jo Ann

Hi Jo Ann,

Ive had that happen also.  Had to use their restore points, I am guessing
after a certain amount of time, windows replaces the ones we make with their
own?  Maybe someone can tell us if that is how it works.  I think also
someone explained something about only being able to have but so many due to
space on the computer, I could be totally wrong again, my memory is bad this
week ;0 I am forgetting everything this week.

cristy

cristy