-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Startup Query

  • From: "Bashful Bob" <Bashfulbob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 10:02:01 -0500

LYN
You did say "out of the ark" Since the ark had two of everything, is it the
male or female one?

Wait, I think I found the answer in the rest of the statement. "Startup is a
long process."

Devil made me do this. That's my story and I am sticking to it.

Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee,
you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute
to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in
error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and delete this
information. Thank you