-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Startup Query

  • From: "connie sisson" <csisson3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 07:44:32 -0400

try running 64 ram. lol
connie
----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Scott" <conrod@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 7:27 PM
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Startup Query

Hello all,
Because my PC is out of the ark, startup is a long process. Due to the
"tech" adding a lot of stuff I switch on and go away for a while.
Question.......... is there any reason why I can't take Trend Micro off the
startup list and then activate it before I go online. This will help with
the startup time and I don't always go online everyday.

I can just imagine the look of horror on some of your faces but it may help
me out. By the way , I am almost paranoid about protection when online. it
is not something I would forget to do.... thoughts???
I only have 120m of RAM

Lyn