-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Sandy's Stupid External :-)) And maybe a 2nd one too.

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 18:00:48 -0400

Sandy,
    Yeah, most companies think that we're their money machine.
Unfortunately, a lot of folks go along with that ridiculous relationship and
buy whatever is put under their noses without a thought about savings,
conservation or even usefulness.  If we'd all protest their approach a
little more, they'd be forced to lower prices, support older systems, give
better service & faster speeds, etc..

    I currently have ten Gmail accounts I use for groups, four ISP addys for
more personal stuff and a couple of HotPOP addys that I use for junk
(signing up for websites, registrations for purchased items, etc.).  Back
before I lost my internet connection for those three years, I was juggling
32 different addys.  Apparently, I'm calming down as I age.        lol

Peace,
Gman