-=PCTechTalk=- Re: SP2 Firewall question

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 10:01:38 -0400

Hi Dave

I was thinking about installing sp2 from online today.  I do have cable.  I
was wondering if I should turn off its firewall because I use zone alarm and
have been happy with it.  But if they can both run without problems, I guess
it would not hurt to leave it on.  Does it work like zone alarm asking me if
I want programs/etc to go through?

christy