-=PCTechTalk=- Re: SP2 Firewall question

  • From: "David F. Wooledge" <wooledge001@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 22:39:46 -0700 (PDT)

Cristy,
Have you already installed SP 2?  Or were you asking about the Internet
Connection Firewall in  the original release of XP?  Someone already sent info
about that.  If you are asking about Sp 2, while I have not installed it yet, I
have read that as part of the installation process it asks if you want to turn
it off.  Someone who has installed SP 2 can better help.  Not sure why you
would want to turn it off.
Dave