-=PCTechTalk=- Re: SP2 Firewall question

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 08:50:59 -0400

Uh Oh!!
I think it sounds as though someone has played a trick on you! snuck into your
home and turned your TV's upside down.
The solution to that is to get a friend to help you, and turn them right side
up - or, you could turn your furniture upside down and sit on it that way, then
the TV's would look normal!!
as far as your leg - I think that is because of someone pulling on it -....
you need glasses on in order to hear out of both eyes. If you don't wear
glasses, you might not understand that one - and you need to visit an eye
doctor...

Congrats on your install !!
and thanks for the info on zone alarm and anti-virus!

Cris