-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Regedit program

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 13:04:35 -0400

I had the last free jv16 power tools, and tried to use it a
few years ago - on my xp system - if that had anything to do
with it - and I got a message- I dont recall correctly now -
something about not being able to use it anymore because it
was now a paid program. I wondered at the time, how they
knew - and why an older program wouldn't have worked. Maybe
it was just a glitch. Have you heard of anyone having a
problem with using it?
Cris