-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Regedit program

  • From: <r.c.leavitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 10:34:31 -0700

I recall something about that too and I think you probably downloaded the
paid version in a trial version. If I remember correctly if you downloaded
the trial, then removed it, and later tried to install the last freeware app
it also gave you trouble and advised you it was now shareware........... not
sure of that though ?
I have installed the app from Pricelessware on several machines without a
hitch. Give it a shot........... it's the best program I've ever seen to
remove those maverick apps that you can't get rid of.
I use the Custom Remove feature in the Registry Tool and the key is GIVE IT
TIME to work. I've had a bad time in the past with people clicking on the
Remove, seeing nothing happening, so they close the app. Not Good !
If you try it come back when you have it installed and I'll try to explain
while you have hands on.

Roger