-=PCTechTalk=- Regedit program

  • From: <r.c.leavitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCTech" <PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 09:01:24 -0700

Good morning,
Just signed on but have been following your list with the RSS feed supplied by
Freelists.
I saw a question about RSS earlier and for those that have never tried it give
Abilon a shot. It works good
and a newsreader will save you some time if you like to scan volumes of info.
A regedit program ?
The last free version of jv16 PowerTools, the renowned reg tool, is still
available at Pricelessware.org and it's a tool nobody should be without. As
with any registry tool you must understand what it does or will do but it is
invaluable to me.
Pricelessware.org is a treasure chest of highly recommended freeware so you
might want to set aside a weekend some time ?
If by reg edit you mean a tool to edit individual Hives or Keys then I doubt
jv16 Powertools is the app you want.

Roger

Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2005 9:54 AM
To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: -=3DPCTechTalk=3D- regedit program

Can someone reccommend a good reg edit program. I use windows xp home=20
version.

thanks,
christy=20