-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Outlook Express Six

  • From: "juney" <juneybug2004@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 12:48:53 -0400

Thanks Cris,

Glo helped me out with instructions such as yours a bit ago, and this is the
first time I finally understood (the light finally came on) and it is
working great.  Now comes the task of alll my email being organized like you
just described.  I wish I understood message rules before I began genealogy
research.  I have hundreds of saved emails in my inbox.  I have not counted,
maybe about 2 hundred or so.

I still am not sure though now about how to do message rules but will take
the time to reread emails on it from the group and try to experiment.  Then
I will not have to go through all of this again.

thanks,
cristy