-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Partition Magic 8.0

  • From: "Wyatt M. Portendt" <nunyabidness6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 18:32:25 -0500

Glad to know they are good with support.  There shouldn't be an antivirus
loaded because it does it before Windows is loaded and my antivirus doesn't
load until the login screen.  I'll disconnect the ethernet cable and try it
disabled, though, just to be sure.  There is no BIOS virus checking and no
Go Back.  Would XP's System Restore get in the way?  Also, could it be the
HP hidden partition with the restore on it be causing problems?  I could
attempt to get rid of that since I have actual restore disks now and a
patched barebones image on CD.

On 5/8/2003 at 4:13 PM a whisper was heard, and the one known as
TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx was rumoured to have uttered....