-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Partition Magic 8.0

  • From: "Wyatt M. Portendt" <nunyabidness6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 18:58:31 -0500

If I didn't have this stupid restore disk and had an actual retail version
of XP, I wouldn't be having this problem.  It should be illegal to sell a
computer advertising it as coming with an OS, and then disabling parts of
the OS (like being able to do a clean install and partition your drive if
the OS allows this).  Grrrrrr.

<rant -off>

On 5/8/2003 at 7:28 PM a whisper was heard, and the one known as *~-= NeFoX
=-~* was rumoured to have uttered....