-=PCTechTalk=- Re: -=PCTechTalk=-

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 22:57:00 -0700

Hi Brenda,
A gif could be part of a signature that was in an HTML
sig file.
I think that html could be mail if you have your email program
set to html.

http://www3.telus.net/mikebike
<mikeswhatsnews-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=3Dsubscribe
See my Anti-Virus pages ~ http://virusinfo.hackfix.org

On 20/07/2002 at 1:47 AM Brenda wrote:

ok i have pages of  "clusters" of delted stuff now.anyone know how
this
recovery thing works? and just how i got thr u a million  files/
if it says
gif at the end thats a picture not a lost email right?/ html would
be mail??