-=PCTechTalk=- Re: -=PCTechTalk=

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 20:08:56 -0700

Hi Brenda,
Here is a link to Drive Rescue, a free recovery program;
http://home.arcor.de/christian_grau/rescue/
"What Drive Rescue can do for you:

Find any lost and deleted data on your drive
(e.g. hard disk) even if the partition table is lost or the
drive has been quick-formatted Lost Data resulting from a
system crash can also be recovered

What Drive Rescue can NOT do for you:

Find any data on a physically damaged drive "
~~~~

However a word of warning, do not download or install anything
on the same drive or partition as the missing e-mail was on,
you may end up writting over the lost email.

What this means is if your email program was on C drive.
you would need to install the recovery program on D drive.

http://www3.telus.net/mikebike
See my Anti-Virus pages ~ http://virusinfo.hackfix.org

On 19/07/2002 at 10:31 PM Brenda wrote:

ill try that