-=PCTechTalk=- Re: -=PCTechTalk=-

  • From: Jeremy Naylor <jeremy.naylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 18:30:44 +1200

Hey Linda,

Well, if somebody has sent Brenda an e-mail in HTML format, then yes -
maybe but I'm not sure, sorry. Probably, yes.

Yeah - I know you use Outlook and not OE. I actually use Eudora not OE.

If not, I don't know, sorry.

Thanks,

Jeremy Naylor.

At 02:22 20/07/2002 -0400, you wrote:

>Jeremy...are you sure?  I don't use OE so I don't even know what a dbx
>file looks like, but I assume, if Brenda was using html as her mail
>format, then it would show as html in dbx.  No?
>
>If not, what would a web page be doing inside her dbx file?
>
>Linda
>Publisher ~ ABC ~ All 'Bout Computers
>Owner ~ Linda's Computer Stop
>http://personal-computer-tutor.com
>FREE MS Office eBook Tutorial
>http://personal-computer-tutor.com/library.htm

Jeremy Naylor.

p: +64 21 184 7056.
e: jeremy.naylor@xxxxxxxxx
w: http://www.r2.co.nz/~jeremy.
w: http://e-living.wellington.net.nz.

This e-mail message may be confidential and contain personally and/or
commercially sensitive information. Only the intended recipient[s] may
access or use it. If you are not the intended recipient[s] please delete
this e-mail message and notify us promptly. I use virus scanning software
but exclude all liability for viruses or similar in this email message or
any attachment.

I support OSS in NZ - see www.openz.org.