-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OT : Salt in the diet

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 14:10:07 -0800

Salt is salt as far as being concerned about the amount of salt to use... as
I understand it.

BUT, Sea Salt, as I believe GMan described is not processed in the same
way..and therefore is more natural and does not have additives.

Having said that.. there is no Iodine in Sea Salt... that is added to most
table salt.

Salt is sodium which is what you want to reduce in your diet.  Natural
salts, in conventional wisdom is suppose to be better for you.

Here is a link to more than you ever wanted to know about types of salt...
ha ha!

http://www.saltworks.us/salt_info/si_gourmet_reference.asp

Hope this helps.....
Rose