-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Norton live update

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 16:35:55 -0500

Murray, are these all chat rooms?  I have never visited one of those.  I
would guess it would be like instant messaging, only with a group?  I never
liked that very well.  I used IM for a while when the grandkids were smaller
and they liked it so it was a way to get them to talk to me!  But it always
seemed to take up more time than regular e-mail and I felt captive to it for
30 to 45 minutes.  I kind of like to send an e-mail and then just relax
until someone decides to get back to me.
What does CHAD and MCH stand for?
Anyway, thanks for the information.
Sandi