-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Norton live update

  • From: Murray White <phymur@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 22:28:22 -0700 (PDT)

C omputer H elp A nd D iscussion group and M y C omputer H eadaches group

PalTalk is a text/voice/video chat program which for text and voice is
freeware. It will allow voice and text Instant Messages and also has rooms ( a
few thousand) on many topics and some are Computer related. The one I admin in
and frequent mostly is called PC Tech. The nice thing about these rooms is that
they are available 24/7 for free computer assistance. We become a family. Often
we visit one another physically when we travel. I have one member coming to my
home for 9 days from Australia. Maybe someday that user will reciprocate for
me. Many of us have been there as long as we have been members of lists like
this one. Some of us came over from another program long deceased called
Firetalk.

http://pctech.50megs.com/p1.htm

check the site for programs recommended by the room and any that have an (i)
beside them will have video tutorials

HTH

MW