-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Mail

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 10:08:52 -0500

In outlook express, you don't need to even put anyone in the 'to' area. You
just fill up the Bcc area, and off it goes!
I used to have a problem with people who had AOL. I still have some, but not as
many. They didn't seem to have a way, or know a way to get rid of emails, and I
would get mail with umteen attachments before I got to the real email. I think
their newer version must have simplified this, because it doesn't happen as
often.

I still get mail from a friend who uses netscape mail - she always has
everyone's addresses in it. I have talked to her about it, and it made no
difference.

the only person who I know has an excuse, is my mother. She uses a webTV, and
it is near impossible to modify emails with that thing!! all attachments are
automatically opened for her to see by scrolling down - and there isn't a way
to clean them! I spent hours once or twice trying to figure it out.
cris