-=PCTechTalk=- Mail

  • From: "Lionel" <percy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 09:06:59 +1100

Hi  Troth....... and any  body else  that has  the answer    *.S*....  Got a
problem.....I have  XP Home   IE ...OE...   When I receive  mail I sometimes
forward on or  two of them on to  friends from the  list  of mail that  I get .
 I may  have 50  mail showing ... when they  receive the  one  I sent , they
get  all the  rest in computer code ,  how  come   ??   All  I  do  is  to
highlight their  name ....Click  forward ...  click    To.  for the  Address
book...click  on their  name ... click  OK   And  then it  is  ready to  send .
 They  get the  lot instead  of   one ,  ????Any  clues   ???