-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Mail

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 21:51:18 -0700 (PDT)

I'll send you one to bounce and give you the result
DH Holmes <hayvan2@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I use Mailwasher Free (almost 2 weeks now). It does a great job. If
I had known this before I would not have changed my email address. (I
just added a '2' to 'hayvan', but it takes a good bit more than just
that, of course).

I spotted today that a right click offers the option to 'bounce' mail
amongst other things, but I have not tried that yet. I will send myself
one and see what happens! ( didn't work - won't bounce mail sent to
oneself!!!) Should've guessed it!) Next offer to share
$US10,000,000.00 I will.

Rick H

Roy Hanson wrote:

>> there is lot of mail..mostly spam.
>> we use Thunderbird and have trained it to recognize spam and trash it!
>> its free, and very easy to use.
>>

>> Lyn Scott wrote:

Don't assist the spammers!
Please delete my name and e-dress before forwarding this e-mail to anyone.
Thank you I appreciate your compliance

Yahoo! for Good