-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Long post - Recipe Software

  • From: David Weaver <djweaver.groups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 16:23:54 -0500

Oh Bob,

Yeah, I noted it.  But first things first.  I've got to do some
reloading and cross indexing of the backups that I had of the 10,000+
recipes I already had loaded.  That's the only problem with the
electronic recipe software. Storage space is just too dang cheap.  I've
got one cookbook quite literally with about 500 recipes of various BBQ
sauces from around the world, different bases, different origins.
That's one cookbook.

Dave