-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Long post - Recipe Software

  • From: David Weaver <djweaver.groups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 16:50:52 -0500

Of the BBQ sauces,  probably about 100 or so. Of the other recipes the
ratio is probably lower because once we find something we like we start
modifying to try new things.  Sort of a fusion kind of thing.  The only
bad part of this habit is half the time we don't write down what we did
so we can't duplicate it later on.  We've done some really good dishes,
but they turn out to be one-offs because we didn't write down what we
did differently.

Dave