-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Long post - Recipe Software

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 18:19:29 -0500

You might want to consider joining the off-topic group, Dave.  While it's
open to any non-tech subjects, the primary focus has been on health and
food.  Just the other day, I offered up a 70MB collection of veggie recipes
off my server.

FYI, it's a VERY low traffic group (usually under 10 posts/week).

Peace,
Gman
http://www.bornagainamerican.org