-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Long post - Recipe Software

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 21:25:00 -0500

I'd appreciate it David...........thank you!  Please keep me posted.
 Regards,

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
            ,,,,,,,,
           Õ¿Õ¬
                 Cincinnati, OH -- Scottsdale, AZ
                          NRA Life Member
 Natives who beat drums to drive off evil spirits are objects of scorn to smart
Americans..........who blow horns to break up traffic jams.

 --  Mary Kelly