-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Jo Ann's New system - Dept. of RAM

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 01:34:33 -0800

Gosh...do you ever sleep?  You are a night owl like me... tee hee!

I really was asking where JoAnn was..then.... because of the ram info..I put
your name up there.
But nice to know where you are.  I have a niece that lives in Ann Arbor.
Her and her hubby both work at the university library.

Have a happy....
I am calling it a night.  It is 1:30 am and I have to be at the dr/labs
early.
Will check to see if I have the available ram hopefully...tomorrow.
Rose